The Grand Hotel overlooks the Aviva Stadium and is a 5-minute walk from the Grand Canal Theatre. There is a restaurant, gym, free parking and a shuttle service to the O2.
Spacious rooms at the Grand Canal Hotel all feature free Wi-Fi, baths and showers. They also include TVs, hair dryers and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Epic Restaurant offers Irish and continental breakfasts, as well as an international dinner menu. The Glassworks Bar serves light snacks and allows guests to pull their own pints.
The well equipped gym is open from early in the morning until late at night. There Grand Canal Hotel has a 24-hour reception.
The Air Coach runs regularly between the hotel and Dublin Airport. There is a DART station a one-minute walk away and The RDS and St Stephens Green are both within one-mile of the hotel.
HOTEL AMENITIES Parking (fee required), Restaurant, Bar, 24 hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Non Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Free Parking, Elevator, Express Checkin/Checkout, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Gay Friendly, , Fitness Center, Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Viproom Facilities, Breakfast in the Room, Internet Services, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopy, WiFi / Wireless Lan, Free WiFi Internet Access Included.
OTHER HOTEL INFORMATION:: Request smoking/non smoking room when booking.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS By Car:
From Dublin Airport:
- Drive to the airport roundabout and take the second exit onto the M1 (signposted Dublin).
- Join the M1 motorway and continue forwards onto Swords Road-N1 (signposted M1 City Centre).
- This will take you into Dublin.
- Follow the traffic signals and continue forward onto Drumcondra Road Lower-N1 (signposted City Centre).
- At junction 70 turn left onto Belvidere Road (signposted N3, N4, N7, N11).
- Then, at junction 71, turn left onto North Circular Road- R101 (signposted N11).
- At junction 73 turn right onto Amiens Street – R105 (signposted City Centre).
- Follow the traffic signals again and continue forward onto Memorial Road – R105 (one way).
- Continue forward onto Moss Street – R802 and turn right onto Lombard Street East – R814.
- Continue forward onto Westland Row – R118.
- Bear right onto Merrion Street Lower – R815.
- Turn left onto Merrion Square North – R118.
- Continue on until the end of this street and then turn left onto Clanwilliam Place.
- Turn right onto Grand Canal Street Lower – R815 and you will see Grand Canal Hotel on your right.
How to reserve
Grand Canal Hotel
Insert the check in and check out dates in the form. The search engine will list you all the available rooms. By clicking on the room's name you will be able to visualize all the details.
Choose the number of room you would like to book and click on the reserve it button. To proceed with the reservation process you will have to fill the reservation forms with your personal data.
Once you have finished with the reservation process You'll receive an automatic confirmation message from the hotel with all the hotel details. You will not receive any further communication from the hotel, since this confirmation message is definite.
No charge on your credit card
Your credit card details are needed in order to guarantee the reservation and no charges will be made. Credit card informations are sent directly to the property via Secure Server, ensuring these details are protected.
The cancellation of the reservation does not involve any additional costs if carried out within the terms of our cancellation policy. In order not to incur in any penalty, you must respect the the terms and conditions of the cancellation accommodation, that you will find published either in the cancellation of the reservation page or inside the reservation form.
Security and privacy
The details of your credit card are sent over a cripted and certified SSl protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The information we request when making your reservation, is requested in order to offer you a professional service. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of completing your booking through us, in order to provide you with the information or services you have requested, or with your explicit consent.