With views over the River Liffey, Jurys Inn Custom House sits next to Dublin’s Convention Centre. In the newly developed Dockland area, rooms all feature powers showers and satellite TVs.
Large rooms all have wired internet connections and come with hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities. Jury’s also provides several wheelchair friendly rooms.
Whether it’s a light snack or hearty meal the Inn’s restaurant has a wide selection on offer. Cherish the aroma of speciality coffees at Il Barista, which also serves snacks and fresh pastries.
The Stylish Bar serves excellent cuisine in light and airy surroundings. It also has a fine selection of spirits and wines to choose from.
Jurys Inn provides a shuttle bus service to the nearby O2 whilst Busaras and Connolly Station are just a 2-minute walk from the hotel. The Grand Canal Theatre is also nearby.
HOTEL AMENITIES Parking (fee required), Restaurant, Bar, 24 hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Non Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled, Elevator, Express Checkin/Checkout, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Gay Friendly, , , Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Internet Services, Currency Exchange, Fax/Photocopy, , .
DRIVING DIRECTIONS Busaras (2.5 miles): A taxi from Busaras takes about 10 minutes. The Dart light rail system stops close to the hotel.
- At Busaras, turn right towards the River Liffey.
- Turn left onto Custom House Quay and Jurys Inn Custom House is located on your left-hand side.
From Dublin Airport (5 miles):
- Take the N1 towards the city centre.
- At Drumcondra, turn right onto Gardiner street.
- At Busaras, keep right towards the River Liffey.
- Take a left onto Custom House Quay and Jurys Inn Custom House is located on your left-hand side.
From Dublin Port (500 metres):
- Take the exit towards the city centre.
- Jurys Inn Custom House is located 500 metres from the Point on the right-hand side, overlooking the River Liffey.
From Dun Laoghaire Ferry Port (10 miles):
- Follow the signs towards the city centre.
- After crossing the East Link Bridge turn left at the first roundabout.
- Jurys Inn Custom House is located 500 metres further along on your right-hand side.
From Heuston Station (2 miles):
- Take a left out of the station and head towards the city centre.
- Follow the quays with the river on your right for 2 miles.
- Jurys Inn Custom House will be on your left-hand side.
From Point Depot (500 metres):
- Take the exit towards the city centre.
- Jurys Inn Custom House is located 500 metres from the Point on the right-hand side overlooking the River Liffey.
From Trinity College (1 mile):
- - Facing the main entrance of Trinity College, turn left onto Westmoreland Street.
- Go across O'Connell Bridge and turn right.
- Jurys Inn Custom House is located 300 yards further along on the left-hand side.
Connolly Station (100 metres):
- Take the elevator down to the ground level of the station.
- Cross the road into the IFSC.
- At the Harbourmaster Bar, take a left.
- Jurys Inn Custom House is located on the left-hand side.
How to reserve
Jurys Inn Custom House
Insert the check in and check out dates in the form. The search engine will list you all the available rooms. By clicking on the room's name you will be able to visualize all the details.
Choose the number of room you would like to book and click on the reserve it button. To proceed with the reservation process you will have to fill the reservation forms with your personal data.
Once you have finished with the reservation process You'll receive an automatic confirmation message from the hotel with all the hotel details. You will not receive any further communication from the hotel, since this confirmation message is definite.
No charge on your credit card
Your credit card details are needed in order to guarantee the reservation and no charges will be made. Credit card informations are sent directly to the property via Secure Server, ensuring these details are protected.
The cancellation of the reservation does not involve any additional costs if carried out within the terms of our cancellation policy. In order not to incur in any penalty, you must respect the the terms and conditions of the cancellation accommodation, that you will find published either in the cancellation of the reservation page or inside the reservation form.
Security and privacy
The details of your credit card are sent over a cripted and certified SSl protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The information we request when making your reservation, is requested in order to offer you a professional service. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of completing your booking through us, in order to provide you with the information or services you have requested, or with your explicit consent.